Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Take Dat Wit Chew: The Rice of Passage Podcast Episode 3



How was your Valentine's Day? Mine was wonderful because this podcast was making sweet, sweet love to my ears all night. Here's a little bit of what you can expect to hear about this episode, with exclamation points:

Game Recaps!
Roddy B Talk!
Phillip Long!
Nash Trade Talk!
Mic Problems! (Who needs to hear Josh anyway?)
DeMarcus Cousins in a Blanket Fort!
Bob Ortegal Speculation!
Josh Being Unintentionally Racist! Twice!
My Roommate Showering!
Me Saying I Like the Skills Contest and then Immediately Bashing It!
This Video!

What Josh Means When He Says Peppering!

All this and much, much more. For free. Every comment restores a little bit of Josh's will to live!

Now safe for listening ears.



High? Listen to this version. It's more your speed.


***



Be our friend! Join The Rice of Passage Facebook page!

Want to tell me how dumb I am? Follow my dumb thoughts? Then check me out on Twitter

2 comments:

  1. You're both just a couple of big teases right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sound level problems aside, nice work guys.
    I can never get enough of that JJB story.

    ReplyDelete