Wednesday, April 21, 2010

I need to get the taste of Ranger, among other things, out of my mouth



Dear Mavericks,

You haven't had a playoff game since Sunday night. Since that glorious victory over the Spurs I have had to endure the following.

-Some absolutely horrendous games between Heat/Celtics, Bucks/Hawks and Blazers/Suns. Those games made me throw up and crawl into the fetal position.

-Watch Texas Ranger baseball. Really bad Texas Ranger baseball. I don't know what's worse: the lackadaisical defense, the terrible bullpen, Ron Washington's decisions or actually wondering if Ian Kinsler is the right man for the lead off spot when he returns. I need some serious psychiatric help.

-Nonstop coverage of the NFL draft that makes my head spin. I can hear Mel Kiper Jr. in my sleep. "I think Tim Tebow is going to be an H-back in this league...Only way I can see Tebow preform at this level is at the H-back position...When me and Tim Tebow get married the first thing we're going to try that night is the H-back position..."  Make it stop.

So please Mavericks, I implore you, make the madness stop. Just win tonight and all will be forgiven.

Because I know just how FANTASTIC you are when holding a 2-0 lead in the playoffs.

Love,
Josh

***
Be our friend! Join The Rice of Passage Facebook page!

No comments:

Post a Comment